A fi sau a nu fi...liber

Personal growth ,life-coaching,positive and transpersonal psychology , education for all,INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE. HAPPINESS, WELL-BEING,WISDOM, HARMONY, COMMITMENT TO LIFE MISSION AND VALUES

02/09/2008

Rush healing ointment

Rash Ointment
Healing Ointment
Formerly CMM

Usages:

This is an antiseptic to be used on lesions, eczema (dry), poison ivy, soothes inflamed surfaces, abrasions, burns, hemorrhoids, for bruises and swellings. Good to have on hand at all times.

Dosages:

Hemorrhoids and Rectal Cancer: Bathe the area 2-3 times daily with the decoction, infusion, or diluted tincture (as warm as possible) of chickweed, then apply Itch Ointment or Dr. Christopher's Healing Ointment Rash.

Ingredients:

comfrey
marshmallow
marigold
bee's wax
oils

Testimonials:

1. I Have Had a Long History of Poison Oak. I would get it from my children's clothing, our dog, or sitting on a couch the dog managed to get on for a short time. Once it went internal and I was in bed six weeks because I could not take cortisone, being in first six weeks of pregnancy. Once I got it, it just got worse and worse until I took cortisone. The doses became larger and larger. Large doses of Vitamin C and Niacin help a few times, then no longer helped, as did other things I tried. Twice I got blood poisoning in my arm from poison oak. I was desperately searching for a cure when someone led me to herbs and Naturalife. It took me about three years to find the cure but I did. As soon as I realize I have poison oak, I start taking licorice root, which is a natural cortisone and use Dr. Christopher's Rash Ointment. This dries it up in just a few days. I usually take rose hips for good measure. As for the blood poisoning, the first time my poison oak went into blood poisoning, I took penicillin. The second time, my arm was swollen, big red swollen, full of fever and painful. I put Itch Ointment on a bandage, taped it on my arm over the affected area and went to bed. In the morning the swelling was gone, the pain was gone, the fever was gone, and the large red area was gone. This has really been exciting to me to find natural cures. [NL 1-8]

2. Dog Story: The next story is about my large black dog. I did something dumb -- put some chemical anti-itch stuff on him to keep him from itching. Well, the next morning my husband said for me to check Chip's mouth, it seemed swollen. (He had licked it all off during the night - yuk!) I knew what had happened and said, I would, turned over and went back to sleep.

When I did see him (about one hour later) I was glad my husband had said to check him out. His pour mouth and lips were swollen out to the size of his head -- about 3 times the normal size. Poor baby. I was concerned about getting the swelling down, but also that his throat might swell up and he would not be able to swallow, or breathe. His tongue seemed okay and so did his throat. I put the Complete Tissue & Bone Ointment syrup on the outside of is mouth -- he turned his face right after that so I could reach the other side. Then I gave him some yellow dock tablets to keep him from scratching. Also, he ate about 1¨ö jars of Itch Ointment. It seemed to soothe his mouth while the poison went out. We discovered he liked the Rash for poison oak -- he would lick it off my husband, given the chance. Strange dog. However, since we gave him the jars of chickweed, his appetite for it diminished to zero. The next morning Chips was fine -- in fact a few hours later the swelling was down dramatically. A happy ending to a dumb beginning. I'm learning. [NL 2-5]

Useful in Treating:

* Abrasions
* Blood Poisoning
* Bruises
* Burns & Sunburns
* Cancer
* Eczema
* Hemorrhoids
* Poison Ivy and Poison Oak

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home