A fi sau a nu fi...liber

Personal growth ,life-coaching,positive and transpersonal psychology , education for all,INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE. HAPPINESS, WELL-BEING,WISDOM, HARMONY, COMMITMENT TO LIFE MISSION AND VALUES

29/07/2007

HARMONICS - personal and global !

For Personal & Global Healing . . .

The Music of Divine Love and Optimal Creativity . . .

This is "the world's most powerful CD," according to Dr. Leonard Horowitz, an internationally known expert in public health and natural healing. Just read his 15th book, Walk on Water. Excerpts reprinted below, and dozens of testimonials, explain why "this musical blessing by Jonathan Goldman, the world's leading toning-for-healing artist, is the best thing you can buy and play to open hearts, expand spirituality, and fulfill your Divine destiny."

Supersonically empower your relaxation, meditation, and prayer to take you to higher levels of wisdom for Divine service.


Jonathon Goldman

Jonathan Goldman, author of Healing Sounds, president of Spirit Music, and Director of the Sound Healers Association spent nearly three decades working to bring the healing nature of sound to mainstream awareness. Jonathan was the first performing vocalist to apply "The Perfect Circle of Sound," advanced by Dr. Horowitz in his most revelatory works, Walk on Water and DNA: Pirates of the Sacred Spiral. In sync and harmony with the Creator's original musical scale Goldman's brilliant direction features veteran vocalists chanting the sacred tones of the Messiah's Hebrew name—the Living Yah.



A special tuning fork set is used to resonate the core creative vibrations of the universe, placing them most profoundly in your room, energizing your body, and entraining your whole being to the eternal Love of the Creator. . . .



"'The Perfect Circle of Sound' has been increasingly associated with profound outcomes, miracles included!" Dr. Horowitz writes, "Love (528Hz) is the central green tone of the universe. It gives rise to the rainbow's central color, warms people's hearts, and is life's core sustaining vibration according to advancing mathematics, physics, and anthropoligical–metaphysical research. The original Solfeggio musical scale, used by ancient Levi priests to produce miracles, plus three little known complementary keys, completes this discovery that supplies our Holy Creative Spirit inspiring us and the interactive dynamics of matter and energy."



In Walk on Water, Dr. Horowitz credits Goldman for writing and intuiting years ago, "'the use of these forks in this particular manner creates a sacred spiral that seems to encode itself as a matrix upon the cellular structure, and particularly on the DNA. I believe this is the matrix of the "higher" human—helping create an evolutionary step in our genetic encoding.'



"Goldman further reported that his experience using the vibrational fields generated by these tones, when used in ascending or descending order, 'seems to have the ability to nullify any frequencies that are counter productive to our highest good. These frequencies create a blanket of Divine sounds that may counter the effects of harmful energy including bacteria and viruses.'



"Without making medical claims, Goldman reported these frequencies likely nullify and dissipate disharmonious energies that may be trying to establish themselves upon our physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual essences. . . . . People call this stress and disease."



The frozen water micro-crystal hexagon shown above was captured in the Japanese laboratory of world renowned water researcher and award-winning humanitarian, Dr. Masaru Emoto. This sacred form of structured water resonated into this unique shape following 24-hours of exposure solely to the Holy Harmony CD.

Incredibly, the clustered-water photograph demonstrates our own fractal holographic nature with its major features reflected in each of the minor six hexagons on each point of its circumference.

"As above, so below." The photo above right shows the center of the crystal contains circular wave patterns produced by "The Perfect Circle of Sound." It is an astonishing demonstration of the legitimacy of Dr. Emoto's thesis that water relays hidden secrets about us and the creation of our universe, and energetically responds to our sounds and intentions.

This is how the Holy Harmony CD, and our Creator's loving "words" on water, works. Lesson: your body is mostly water. These sacred sounds vibrate your water, DNA, and more back into harmony with your purest primal spiritual musical essence!

How and Why Holy Harmony Works

Dr. Horowitz asks you to recall from the Bible that the world began when the Creator’s “word” acted on water. That is, sound frequencies based on physics and mathematics were applied to water.

If you were created in the image of God (i.e., Yah), then your lips must be creative instruments. Therefore, for you to cooperatively recreate yourself and evolve this world with Love, you must speak or sing these core creative tones, especially the central love (528Hz) frequency into water just as our Creator has done since the beginning of time.


3E™ "Evolutionary Energy Enhancer"

Stress and disease, according to Horowitz and Goldman, mainly stems from going "out of tune" with these core creative tones. Most people simply need a "tune-up."

Dr. Horowitz considered "The Perfect Circle of Sound," depicted above, as it relates to creationistic science, healing, planetary salvation, and spiritual evolution. In Walk on Water, he showed these unique sounds equate to the mathematical matrix of the universe. That is why, he concludes, entraining with them brings you heart-to-heart, in intimate contact, with the "Spirit of Yah."



While Goldman was busy recording Holy Harmony, Horowitz was researching ways to protect humanity and promote spiritual therapies. He believes this technology presents the opportunity to, literally, "Baptize the entire planet with Holy water." This knowledge, he concluded, is "critical" for our transition to world peace.

Dr. Horowitz invented the 3E™ "Evolutionary Energy Enhancer" for this purpose. 3E™s and the Holy Harmony CD, sold seperately, or together in a special package, use the same mathematics, harmonics, and geometrics to impart the core creative frequencies into water. In this way, even polluted waters (including your body which is mostly water) can be energized and “reprogrammed” with powerful prayerful messages of love, thanks, peace, health, and prosperity. "Simply personalize it," Dr. Horowitz explains, "with your own creative, affirmative, heartfelt prayer."

"In essence, there's 'nothing missing nor broken in the Kingdom of Heaven.' This complete set of creative sounds, or mathematical vibrations, take you there; where the Source of your sustainance becomes your spiritual transformer and physical healer."

Use Holy Harmony for Healing

Sound is defined in Webster's Dictionary as "mechanical radiant energy that is transmitted by pressure waves in a material medium (as air or water) . . ." So creation is simply based on vibrations of energy and mathematics impacting physics and matter. The Holy Harmony CD and 3E™ uses this knowlege of creationistic science.

Dr. Horowitz's research determined that this math and "music" was used by our Creator to create everything. He believes these tones were revealed to humanity to encourage and direct us to use this knowledge as per "the Genesis Model," that is, vibrating and structuring water worldwide with these sounds. From this concept, the global Concert for the Living Waters, LIVE H2O, is now advancing.

By applying certain mathematical laws detailed in Dr. Horowitz's Walk on Water book and new DVD, making use of these sacred sounds and energizing geometry— essentially our Creator's technolgy—you can transform yourself with "Holy Harmony and/or 3E™ Water" vibrating in the manner and mathematics from which you were initially formed.



Using the Holy Harmony CD and the 3E™ in this way, additionally empowers prayers for manifesting love, thanks, peace, health, longeavity, and prosperity.

These hydrocrystals came from water exposed to 3E™ energy for 24 hours. Notice the beautiful halo emitted that Dr. Emoto's researchers were able to capture on film. And speaking of prayer. This precious photograph shown here, on the right, is a frozen water cluster engaged in what appears to be prayer. This 3E™ cluster not only reflects the prayer received, but may be praying for Earth's survival in return!

Use Holy Harmony for Blessing Reality: The Mathematics of Manifesting Matter


Numerologically displayed around the circumference of 3E™s are the special sound frequencies of the "ancient Solfeggio"—the original musical scale, plus three additional tones forming the "Perfect Circle of Sound." All of this was used by Jonathan Goldman to produce a monumental recording, Holy Harmony CD. (For more background on the discovery of the "ancient Solfeggio," see: Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse by Drs. Horowitz and Puleo.)



Consider the power! These tones were mathematically derived and used by our Creator to manifest blessings, destroy enemies, and produce miracles including the miraculous creation of our universe!

Now you are being called to master this technology to co-create miracles for the greatest common good! Read people's testimonials below. Many people are already experiencing miraculous manifestations in their lives without this technology. Synchronicities are accelerating during this hastening Spiritual Renaissance. Good people yearn for enhanced "love power" to be more widely distributed to benefit all life forms. Now, you can contribute to this spiritual renaissance more than ever by liberally playing Holy Harmony and using the 3E™ .

Holy Harmony Testimonials

"It has been our great pleasure to bear witness to people who have told us astounding stories of healing that occurred simply through listening to ‘Holy Harmony,’ Dr. Horowitz wrote in Walk on Water. " We can also testify that health care professionals have recorded extraordinary transformational and healing experiences with clients while using the Holy Harmony CD and/or the tuning fork set."

RELAXATION
"I just want you to know how much I enjoy your CD HOLY HARMONY. I play it in my practice as a manual therapist. Every patient finds it very relaxing and many fall asleep. Very helpful to me. Also the patients find the concept of the frequencies and the chant of GOD's name very intriguing. I thank you for making this CD and for your work with Dr Horowitz. This is really healing and much more. GOD bless you and thanks again." Diana B.

JOY
"HOLY HARMONY is most outstanding, chilling and refreshing and very spiritual. In my opinion it is a masterpiece of love and light. It is truly a blessing in this time of grief upon this planet. Your gift is to bring back the intent of joy into audible music." Dr. Joseph Puleo

DOLPHINS
"You would probably cry with deep emotion if you could see the dolphins responding to HOLY HARMONY. Yesterday, I had a charter with two moms and 3 kids. I put the CD on and the dolphins came from all over their oceanic playground and just hung under the boat. We were going real slow and they would just lay on the bottom at times and were lulled to sleep. They would rise and show their eyes so I know they were listening in the air also. It was magical! They left all the other boats and all of a sudden I had all of the dolphins by me. My charter were absolutely in awe and so was I. Today was the second day and even more dolphins came and then on the afternoon charter there were still more. I am so very thankful." Capt. Vickie

RELAXATION
"I'm playing HOLY HARMONY at the moment! I find that I cannot turn it off! Once it is playing I physically can't bring myself to stop it until the CD has finished!! It is very relaxing. A customer of ours played only a few minutes of it. Her whole store seemed to fill with white light and the vibration created made it seem like she was in a giant crystal singing bowl." Robert E.

INSOMNIA
"I am addicted to HOLY HARMONY. Every night I put it on, and go to sleep with it. I had insomnia for years, but the CD has taken care of that. I also sleep deeper and wake up feeling more alive. My ongoing anxiety is almost gone! I have a deep restful, regenerative sleep. Thanks for your help." Ann P.

JESUS PRAYER
"I heard your CD HOLY HARMONY and knew instantly that it was the right music for practicing the Jesus Prayer. It's interesting to me that it brought up the prayer before I even knew what I was listening to. When I found out what the sounds were I was amazed. Thanks for your excellent work. It has improved the quality of my life." Kathy W.

HEAVEN
"HOLY HARMONY is really an experience I felt probably was the nearest I would get to heaven. It was profound with colors manifesting and the heart chakra opening. It obviously reaches far deeper than aligning the energy fields. You were certainly divinely inspired. I can't t wait to share it with all my
friends." Valerie D.

THIRD EYE
"The first few times I listened to HOLY HARMONY I felt my third eye opening up. I used it during a massage and therapist liked it enough to buy a copy for his office." Margaret W.

EARTH CODE
"HOLY HARMONY is awesome. I work with etheric healing frequencies and am an energy facilitator. Holy Harmony contains a sacred geometry code that I know will work with healing my clients. It contains an earth code to help Mother Earth heal her air, her trauma, pain, chem trails, etc. and vibrationally recalibrates the water." Cindy E.

BRAINWAVES
"I played HOLY HARMONY for the Yoga class. It was most spectacular. That evening driving home I had one of those premonitions, like I used to experience when using brain wave tuners. I was thinking about these 5 deer that I saw early on Easter morning up on our hill, last night I was thinking about them and there they were, in my driveway when I got home." Karen B.

SACRED SPACE
"HOLY HARMONY is an amazing piece of work! Surely you must know this takes the listener into a deeply sacred space which moves through the annals of time and beyond. This is truly a transcendent piece of work. You are tapping into the primordial energies beyond which the human mind cannot travel. I feel the beating of the cosmic heart in this, and the sense of mystery is ever apparent. I assure you. I spent the entire evening with it, and still have it going. I'm finding I'm wanting to "be there" as I move through the day." Donna M.

CHRIST ENERGY
"My wife and I are on a two year vibrational therapy course. At our last training weekend, here in the UK we came across HOLY HARMONY. It was used extensively throughout the weekend. Since returning home it has been playing often somewhere in the house. The energy invoked by this beautifully put together CD has been incredible. We have become so aware of the Christ energy being present in our home, and feel bathed in it. At other times as we use it as an introduction to daily meditation and chant along with it proves to be very powerful in bringing us immediately in touch with the Divine. What has been most beautiful for us however has been a new exploration of the Christ energy. Having experienced such an energy whilst using this CD has been to a large extent like coming home, and has helped to fill in some spiritual gaps for us. After prolonged listening we find that the main area of resonance is the heart chakra, and more specifically the Thymus. It is exactly this area that HOLY HARMONY hits me every time, and for me has been a very meaningful way of contacting and experiencing the Christ Energy. Thank you for your love and dedication in researching, listening and bringing forth this wonderful CD." Colin J.

GLOBAL TRANSCENDENCE
"HOLY HARMONY is sure to be transformational in its impact on the Healing Arts community and on the public at large. You have created the ultimate sonic antidote for these intense times of global transcendence." Emily S,

HEALING
"I want to thank you profusely for the spontaneous healing I received while listening to your healing music on your recent appearance on Coast to Coast. I can' t quite believe it! You see I was leaving for Paris in about a week and I was in agony knowing I could not partake in enjoying foods such as cafe a lai, du tea, chocolat, nuts of any kind, also a meriod of other food products that
if consumed would have triggered a very sick response ranging from sever herpes attack or a systemic malaise that would have me side lined for a good week. These health issues have plagued me for 20 years. Apparently I'd been sleeping for part of your show and woke up for the very short window when you spoke of "Holy Harmony," the recording that was good for viruses. I allowed the music to wash over me without even thinking I might be set free from the herpes virus, I could feel subtle shifts take place in my energy, mainly in my head and then drifted off to sleep. Since that day I have felt different. A fearful down trodden countenance has been replaced by a bubbling sense of wellness. I cautiously began trying out the forbidden foodsand waited for the other shoe to drop...Viola! I ate and drank freely my way through France and thanks to you had the time of my life. I cannot thank you
enough." Christine L.

SLEEP ENHANCEMENT
"I recently bought Holy Harmony while on holiday in Florida. Now back in Ireland I find the CD really fasinating. All my clients (Holistic Therapist) seem to go into a deep sleep while having treatment. I find it "instant calm" for me. Keep up the great sound recordings." Caroline A.

CD NOW REVIEW on HOLY HARMONY
by PJ Birosik
"Internationally acclaimed sound healer Goldman combines a beautiful Choral chant representing the sacred name for the Christ with the mesmerizing sound of tuning forks using a musical scale described in the Bible as the basis for the creation of the universe, as well as Miraculous healing manifestations. There does seem to be some unusual power to this inspired blending of mantra and music as listeners can simply savor these two intensely spiritual sounds.for their uniquely uplifting qualities."

MIND ALTERING
Don't listen to Holy Harmony while waiting for your flight to board! I almost missed my flight because of the mind-altering power of that CD! I had been waiting for the previous flight to leave and then I was going to move over closer to the boarding gate. The next time I looked up MY flight had boarded and I almost missed the last call. Peggy O.


BELLAONLINE REVIEW
I have never heard anything like this CD—I felt such reverence and awe as I listened to the sacred tones of the toning folks, as well as the powerful vibrational energy of the YHSVH choral chants. The incredible energy of this CD created a profound spiritual power that filled me with peace, clarity and healing. Janet Boyer

ASCENSION
This is an Ascension tool that activates the Christ Light within, down to a cellular-molecular-DNA level. It makes sure your Merkaba is spinning perfectly. It is a new way of tuning into the Christ Energy. Joshua G.


LIFE CHANGING
I find Holy Harmony to be beautiful, life changing, and empowering music. And so do my friends. I will be taking HH tonight to a group gathering for breathwork. The leader heard it this Sunday night during a healing/wholeness share. She asked me to bring it tonight to play. I played HH for 90 minutes on Sunday night (I never play any music that long.) I started HH playing at 1:30pm in the Sanctuary and allow it to play until the healing circle started at 6:00pm and played it to 7:30pm. I have it playing all day today while I work and meditate. I played it for the minister and we chanted to it and she loves it. My hands have tingled at times feeling the power of intention that HH shares and encourages. I am sure that HH is changing this planet, the people on this planet as well as myself. I have personally played HH for over 20 hours since buying it. Joseph T.

Experience this rising tide of welcome change for yourself. . . .

Share this great hope for ourselves and our planet with others. . . .

Click now to order these selections: Holy Harmony CD, the 3E™, Dr. Horowitz's book and/or DVD, Walk on Water, Dr. Emoto's The Message From Water III: Love Thyself, or package specials containing these items and more. Or call Healthy World Distributing, LLC, toll free at: 1-888-508-4787 for more information. You can also link to: www.healthyworlddistributing.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home